About the role
🚀 As a Senior Project Manager in our company, you will be a part of the Project Management Team with Krzysztof – Head of the team, whom you will meet at the next stage of recruitment. On a daily basis, you will perform end-to-end project management which entails: working with clients and our development teams consisting of UX/UI Designers, business and system analysts, developers, and QAs. As a PM, you will be supported by a Team Manager – Monika or Dorota, who will take care of your work environment and guide the process of feedback exchange.
About itCraft 👩💻👨🏻💻
- Software house
- 12 years on the market
- about 100 people on board
- 250+ finished projects (mobile and web), ranging from “Uber-like” apps throughout various platforms allowing patients to book home visits with doctors to apps developed for the e-commerce sector
- modern technologies & tools
- 93.3% of our employees who took part in our company survey, say that the friendly atmosphere is what defines itCraft. Our remote working culture and development opportunities are also among our attributes
Grow with us! 🌱
- Work with clients from all over the world and in different industries (healthcare, finance, telecommunication, etc.),
- Work with clients in different cooperation models (managed team and staff augmentation) and billing models (fixed-price, time & material),
- Collaborate with experienced team members to soak up knowledge from various fields (design, development, analysis, etc.),
- Have Project Management team meetings every 2 weeks where you can discuss tools, standards of PM’s work, processes’ issues, share knowledge, and exchange experiences.
What should you be able to do? 🦾
- Manage 2-3 IT projects with Agile (Scrum) practices (app. 3-6 months each, projects can be realized at the same time but in different project phases e.g. workshops for the client in one and development phase in another),
- Manage 4-12-person development teams,
- Take responsibility for the project (i.a. preparing an implementation plan (road map), meeting the deadlines, monitoring daily progress, reporting the status of work to the client and Head of Delivery),
- Manage backlog by prioritizing project tasks,
- Negotiate and set terms of cooperation, prepare contracts and coordinate the process of their implementation,
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients,
- Conduct project workshops, cooperate with the Product Design Team (IT Business/System Analysts and UX/UI Designers),
- Coordinate the analysis of clients’ needs, identify specific business requirements, and propose appropriate IT services and solutions,
- Prepare and present commercial offers in Polish and English.
What should you have? ✅
- 4+ years of commercial experience as a Project Manager in working with an international client on diverse IT projects’ scale,
- Ability to run IT projects in teams of 5 to 12 people,
- Experience in managing projects with Agile / Scrum methodologies,
- The ability to build good relationships with the team and with clients,
- Assertiveness and knowledge of how to keep things under control,
- Be fluent in Google Workspace (i.a. Docs, Sheets, Slides) and/or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Fluency in English – comfortability to communicate with natives (a must-have, we have international clients),
- Polish at a communicative level (our company communication is conducted in Polish).
Nice to have 👏🏼
- Experience in working in a software house (with high project dynamics),
- Understanding the nature of developer tasks,
- Good knowledge on new technologies, mobile, and web solutions.
What will you get? ✨
- B2B contract at an hourly rate of 77 PLN/h – 119 PLN PLN/h or 11,600 – 17,850 PLN net/month with paid breaks (up to 26 days/year) or an employment contract of 9,700 – 14,950 PLN gross (if you decide to have an employment contract. Due to the nature of the work, you can benefit from increased tax deductible costs. It means that the actual net remuneration will be higher than in the standard case [without tax relief]),
- Transparent promotion scheme, salary ranges and compensation policy,
- Work 100% remote or on-site at one of our itCraft offices in Bydgoszcz or Toruń; also a coworking space in Warsaw is available for a few days a month,
- Daily support and project supervision Head of Delivery, Head of PM Team, and a first person to contact in other different cases – our Team Manager,
- Free English classes twice a week,
- Private medical care & life insurance,
- Multisport card,
- Internal referral program,
- Access to our internal e-books and courses library.
Please include the following in your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb obecnych oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych prowadzonych przez spółkę itCraft sp. z. o. o z siedzibą w Warszawie, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U. Nr 133, poz. 883 z późn. zm.)