- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position,
- Practical ability to run IT projects in teams of 5 to 12 people,
- The ability to analyze the needs and requirements of the client,
- The ability to build and maintain relationships,
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- Good work ethics, independence and professionalism in action,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Good knowledge of new technologies, mobile and web solutions,
- Detailed knowledge of mobile technologies - Android and iOS.
- IT project management, managing teams, working in the Agile Scrum environment,
- Analysis of clients’ needs, identifying specific business requirements and proposing appropriate IT services and solutions,
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients,
- Conducting meetings and telephone conversations with clients,
- Negotiating and setting terms of cooperation, preparing contracts and coordinating the process of their implementation,
- Creating specification of requirements and other design documentation,
- Preparation and presentation of commercial offers in Polish and English.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time contract or B2B,
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń or in Gdańsk,
- Possibility of remote work (2-3 days a month),
- Participation in interesting IT projects - we are a leader in providing mobile and web solutions, we
- only do the most interesting projects, we create startups, and work with international clients,
- Large development opportunities - we focus on people interested in developing their competences,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting language skills with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- Tools necessary for work,
- Team-building events and trips.