Senior IT System Analyst
Apply to itCraft
+ VAT (B2B)
13,000 - 18,000 PLN
Gross (Employment Contract)
9,700 - 13,450 PLN
We offer work from office in
Remote, Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Warszawa
About the role
🚀 As a Senior IT System Analyst in our company, you will be a part of the Product Design Team with 8 UX / UI Designers, 2 System / Business Analysts, and Kuba – the Head of the team, whom you will meet at the next stage of recruitment. On a daily basis, you will work with clients and our development teams, which consist of Project Managers, developers, QAs, and UX / UI Designers. As an analyst, you will be supported by a Team Manager – Monika or Dorota, who will take care of your work environment and guide the process of feedback exchange.
About itCraft 👩💻👨🏻💻
- Software house
- 12 years on the market
- 100+ people on board
- 250+ finished projects, from “Uber-like” applications throughout platforms for patients to book home visits with doctors to e-commerce
- modern technologies & tools
93.3% of our employees who took part in our company survey, say that the friendly atmosphere is what defines itCraft. Our remote working culture and development opportunities are also among our attributes.
Grow with us! 🌱
- Work with clients from all over the world and in different industries (healthcare, finance, telecommunication, etc.),
- Design system architecture of a variety of web and mobile applications (following clients’ business requirements, in cooperation with our development teams),
- Work with experienced team members to soak up their knowledge from various fields (design, development, analysis, etc.),
- Get our support to define your career path,
- Cooperate with the Team Manager and trace your development,
- Have Product Design team meetings every week where you can talk about tools, news, projects’ use cases, and exchange experiences.
What should you be able to do? 🦾
- Work on 2-3 projects simultaneously (from defining the project scope, user stories to further cooperation with a dev team; app. 3-6 months each, projects can be realized at the same time in different project phases),
- Clarify technical and business requirements (clients’ needs and proposing appropriate IT services and solutions),
- Participate in stationary Product Discovery workshops with clients (in English or Polish) – we have clients all over the world, be ready to have business trips in Poland (mainly in Warsaw, app. once monthly),
- Prepare documentation of the designed IT system (clear, complete, and testable User Stories),
- Cooperate with the development team and client to translate requirements into system designs,
- Do backlog management, take care of the exact specification of tasks for the development team, co-decide on the software development cycle,
- Proactively enhance the quality of the product by inventive approaches to meet requirements.
What should you have? ✅
- 4+ years of commercial experience in a similar position,
- Experience in designing IT systems’ architecture,
- Good understanding of the nature of the developers’ tasks,
- Fluency in English – feeling free to communicate with natives (a must-have, we have international clients). You will conduct workshops and prepare project documentation fully in English.
- Polish at a communicative level (our company communication is conducted in Polish).
Nice to have 👏🏼
- Good knowledge of new technologies, mobile, and web solutions,
- Business Analysis Expert Certification, CCBA IIBA.
What will you get? ✨
- B2B contract or full-time employment contract (if you decide to have an employment contract, due to the nature of the work, you can benefit from increased tax deductible costs. It means that the actual of net remuneration will be higher than in the standard case [without tax relief]),
- Transparent promotion scheme, salary range, and policy,
- Work 100% remote or on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń; also cowork space in Warsaw is available for a few days in a month,
- Daily support of Head of Product Design Team, project supervision of our PM, and a first person to contact in other different cases – our Team Manager,
- Free English classes twice a week,
- Private medical care & life insurance,
- Multisport card,
- Internal referral program,
- Access to the internal e-books and courses library.
Please include the following in your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb obecnych oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych prowadzonych przez spółkę itCraft sp. z. o. o z siedzibą w Warszawie, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U. Nr 133, poz. 883 z późn. zm.)