- Very good knowledge of Swift,
- Very good knowledge of the iOS platform,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in writing native iOS applications,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Very good knowledge of RxSwift,
- Experience in implementing mobile applications for stores (Google Play, App Store),
- Ability to communicate with the REST API,
- Very good knowledge about building views based on SnapKit,
- Ability to build offline applications,
- Good knowledge of RealM,
- The ability to install libraries using CocoaPods and/or Carthage,
- Knowledge of building and shipping development and production applications,
- Portfolio of created mobile applications (Github or Google Play),
- Knowledge of frameworks for mobile platforms,
- Very good knowledge of design patterns,
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services,
- The ability to write clean and reusable code.
- Implementation and design of dedicated native mobile applications for the iOS platform,
- Design and implementation of advanced mobile applications for large clients from Poland and abroad, as well as active creation of new solutions, improvement of startup projects,
- Cooperation with a backend team and teams programming Android mobile applications,
- Collaboration with the UX / UI team when designing the application,
- Creating technical design documentation.
- Attractive employment conditions,
- B2B contract,
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń or Gdańsk,
- Flexible working hours - also a partial possibility of remote work (a few days a month),
- Participation in interesting IT projects - we are a leader in providing mobile and web solutions, we only do the most interesting projects, we create startups, we work with foreign clients,
- Large development opportunities - we focus primarily on people interested in developing their skills and knowledge of technology,
- Perfecting language skills with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- Team-building events and trips.