Apply to itCraft
Senior Front-end Developer (Vue.js)
15,000 - 23,000 PLN
Beforte Tax (Business Contract)
11,200 - 17,040 PLN
Gross (Employment Contract)
We offer work from office in
Remote, Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Warszawa
Please include the following in your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb obecnych oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych prowadzonych przez spółkę itCraft sp. z. o. o z siedzibą w Warszawie, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U. Nr 133, poz. 883 z późn. zm.)
🚀 As a Senior Frontend Developer in our company, you will work with Tomek, our Frontend Tech Lead, whom you will meet at the next stage of recruitment. As a developer you will be properly cared of – you will be supported by a Team Manager – Monika or Dorota who will take care of your development and job satisfaction.
- Software house
- 12 years on the market
- 100+ people on board
- Diversified portfolio from dating apps to a complete “Uber-like” platform for patients to book home visits with doctors
- modern technologies & tools
- 93.3% of our employees who took part in our company survey, say that the friendly atmosphere is what defines itCraft. Our remote working culture and development opportunities are also among our attributes.
Tech stack 👩💻👨🏻💻
Grow with us! 🌱
- Code in the newest framework version: Vue 3,
- Start your journey with itCraft by identifying your technical level and your career aspirations with Tech Lead. After that, in cooperation with Team Manager you will establish your individual plan of development,
- Be able to choose tasks that match your development path during project development,
- Exactly know when you are ready to jump to the next seniority level by itCraft’s defined career paths,
- Work with more experienced devs to soak up their knowledge,
- Have Frontend team meetings every 2 weeks where you can talk about tools, technology news, projects’ use cases, and exchange experiences.
What you should be able to do? 🦾
- Have 4+ years of commercial experience in a similar position,
- Code projects in the technologies listed above,
- Understand and have experience in building tools like Vite or Webpack,
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality,
- Write unit and integration tests,
- Be fluent in English and Polish (min. B2/C1).
Nice to have* 👏🏼
*No worries if you don’t have it – we will teach you! 🙂
What will you get? ✨
- Have a chance to take part in the discussion of what tech stack to use,
- B2B contract or full-time employment contract (if you decide to have employment contract, due to the nature of the work, you can benefit from increased tax deductible costs. It means that the actual of net remuneration will be higher than in the standard case [without tax relief]),
- Work 100% remote or on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz or Toruń,
- Technical assistance and expertise of our Tech Lead, project supervision of our PM and a person who will always listen to you and take care of your development – our Team Manager,
- Internal trainings and workshops (e.g. onsite hackathons, unit tests workshops),
- Free English classes twice a week,
- Private medical care & life insurance,
- Multisport card,
- Psychological first aid and mentoring,
- Team-building events (e.g. kayaking, playing board games, volleyball etc.),
- Internal referral program,
- Access to the internal e-books and courses library.
Recruiter phone call
Technical interview online
Welcome on board!
We are a company whose aim is to always put people first. Corporate ways of management are not for us. We want the effects of our work to result from the values our team has been following since the very beginning of itCraft. We care about constructive feedback as we believe that thanks to it we can develop and cooperate in a way that suits all the parties involved.
We rely on open communication...
…in any situation – even a crisis. We listen to each other and talk in such a way that we always reach an agreement and positive results. Transparency in this area is key for us.
We appreciate each other...
…and respect is our priority in every situation. We keep our employees safe and give them support when they need it. We treat every team member, regardless of position, in the same way. We keep our promises.
We work in agile methodologies...
…and therefore we focus on development, teamwork and a flexible approach to projects. Thanks to this approach, we can increase our effectiveness and perfectly match the expectations of each client.
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
Front-end Tech Lead
We’ve also prepared ebooks for junior developers that will be helpful for those who are not sure what is needed at itCraft, where to find the knowledge and what areas of development should be improved. If you are going to apply for a position at our company download our ebooks and make sure you have it all!
Senior Front-end Developer (Vue.js)Apply