- Knowledge of React js. (ReactNative will be an advantage),
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
Additional but not necessary
- Knowledge of ReactNative,
- Good feel of graphic design of websites and mobile apps (a portfolio of created websites welcome),
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Experience in Responsive Web Design programming,
- Experience in creating mobile apps - React Native and/or iOS, Android development,
- Experience working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Web app, mobile app and website development,
- Design and implementation of web and mobile apps for Polish and international clients,
- Active participation in project implementation and creation of innovative solutions, supporting startup projects,
- Cooperating with backend and native developers.
- An onboarding mentor to help you in your first weeks,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun or Gdansk,
- Some remote work available (2-3 days a month),
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.