3 500 - 5 000 PLN
+ VAT (B2B)
We offer work from office in
- Knowledge of React js. (ReactNative will be an advantage),
- English knowledge at a level enabling reading and creating of technical documentation,
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Additional but not necessary
- Knowledge of ReactNative,
- Good feel of graphic design of websites and mobile apps (a portfolio of created websites welcome),
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Experience in Responsive Web Design programming,
- Experience in creating mobile apps - React Native and/or iOS, Android development,
- Experience working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Web app, mobile app and website development,
- Design and implementation of web and mobile apps for Polish and international clients,
- Active participation in project implementation and creation of innovative solutions, supporting startup projects,
- Cooperating with backend and native developers.
- An onboarding mentor to help you in your first weeks,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun or Gdansk,
- Some remote work available (2-3 days a month),
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.
Accessories (headphones etc.)
Flexible working hours
Ability to remote work (a few days in month)
Offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk (posibility to work between different offices)