We offer work from office in
- Good knowledge of Java,
- English knowledge at a level enabling reading and creating technical documentation.
- Experience in creating applications for the JEE platform,
- Knowledge of popular frameworks, technologies and libraries for the Java and JEE platforms eg. Spring, JPA, Hibernate - or similar,
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Knowledge of relational databases – MySQL, Oracle, or others.
- Implementation, design and support of Java/JEE applications,
- Implementation and development of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun or Gdansk,
- Some remote work available (2-3 days a month),
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.
Accessories (headphones etc.)
Flexible working hours
Ability to remote work (a few days in month)
Offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk (posibility to work between different offices)