- Knowledge of Swift,
- Knowledge of the iOS platform,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
Additional, but not necessary
- Basic knowledge of RxSwift,
- Ability to communicate with the REST API,
- Knowledge about building views based on code,
- The ability to install libraries using CocoaPods and / or Carthage,
- Knowledge of building and shipping development applications,
- Knowledge of frameworks for mobile platforms,
- Basic knowledge of design patterns,
- The ability to write clean and reusable code.
- Implementation and design of dedicated native mobile applications for the iOS platform,
- Design and implementation of advanced mobile applications for large clients from Poland and abroad, as well as active creation of new solutions, improvement of startup projects,
- Cooperation with a backend team and teams programming Android mobile applications,
- Collaboration with the UX / UI team when designing the application,
- Creating technical design documentation.
- An onboarding mentor to help you in your first weeks,
- B2B contract,
- Work in one of itCraft offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń or Gdańsk,
- Some remote work (few days a month),
- Taking part in interesting iT projects - we are a leading mobile and web solutions provider, working with interesting clients from around the world,
- Opportunity for self-development and growth,
- Multisport card,
- Development of English skills with the help of a native English speaker,
- Great working conditions in a friendly, easy-going team,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building meetings and events.