- Good knowledge of Angular, and/or AngularJS frameworks,
- Basic knowledge of Vue.js,
- (Nice to have) Basic knowledge of Ionic,
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design programming,
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Good feel of graphic design of websites and mobile apps (a portfolio of created websites welcome),
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Experience working in Agile Scrum methodology,
- Experience in PHP programming (apps),
- Experience writing back-end code (PHP, Java, or others).
- Working as part of a team developing web, mobile apps and websites(RWD),
- Design and implementation of web and mobile apps for Polish and international clients,
- Active participation in project implementation and creation of innovative solutions, supporting startup projects,
- Cooperating with backend and mobile developers.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun, Gdańsk or Warsaw or fully remotely,
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.