We offer work from office in
- Good knowledge of Angular, and/or AngularJS frameworks,
- Basic knowledge of Vue.js,
- (Nice to have) Basic knowledge of Ionic,
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design programming,
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Good feel of graphic design of websites and mobile apps (a portfolio of created websites welcome),
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Experience working in Agile Scrum methodology,
- Experience in PHP programming (apps),
- Experience writing back-end code (PHP, Java, or others).
- Working as part of a team developing web, mobile apps and websites(RWD),
- Design and implementation of web and mobile apps for Polish and international clients,
- Active participation in project implementation and creation of innovative solutions, supporting startup projects,
- Cooperating with backend and mobile developers.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun, Gdańsk or Warsaw or fully remotely,
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.
Accessories (headphones etc.)
Flexible working hours
Ability to remote work (a few days in month)
Offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk, Warsaw (possibility to work between different offices)