- Good knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin,
- Knowledge of Objective Programming,
- Knowledge of Android SDK,
- Knowledge of Version Control System (GIT or others),
- Finished at least one Android application (it does not to be available in Google Play Store),
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
Additional, but not necessary
- Other platforms experience - WEB, iOS,
- Portfolio of developed applications,
- Knowledge of frameworks for mobile platforms,
- Knowledge of RxJava (½), Retrofit, Glide, FastAdapter, ButterKnife, Dagger,
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform,
- Design pattern knowledge (MVP or other),
- Unit test design,
- Knowledge of tools: Jira, Jenkins.
- Implementation and design of dedicated, native mobile apps for Android platform,
- Creating and maintaining projects’ technical documentation,
- Design and implementation of mobile app projects for international clients,
- Creating new solutions, supporting startup projects,
- Development of itCraft products.
- An onboarding mentor to help you in your first weeks,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun or Gdansk,
- Some remote work available (2-3 days a month),
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.