- Very good knowledge of Java,
- Knowledge of Java EE platform,
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or/and others,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Knowledge of popular frameworks, technologies and libraries for the Java and JEE platforms eg. Spring, JPA, Hibernate - or similar,
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (NoSQL),
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services,
- Knowledge of mobile platform(s) frameworks,
- Practical experience in programming of mobile apps for Cloud platforms eg. Google Cloud Platform,
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Experience in working in various project management methodologies,
- Team leading experience.
- Implementation, design and development of Java/JEE applications,
- Implementation and development of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun or Gdansk,
- Some remote work available (2-3 days a month),
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.