We offer work from office in
- Very good knowledge of Java,
- Knowledge of Java EE platform,
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or/and others,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Knowledge of popular frameworks, technologies and libraries for the Java and JEE platforms eg. Spring, JPA, Hibernate - or similar,
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (NoSQL),
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services,
- Knowledge of mobile platform(s) frameworks,
- Practical experience in programming of mobile apps for Cloud platforms eg. Google Cloud Platform,
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Experience in working in various project management methodologies,
- Team leading experience.
- Implementation, design and development of Java/JEE applications,
- Implementation and development of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun, Gdańsk or Warsaw or fully remotely,
- Flexible working hours,
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.
Accessories (headphones etc.)
Flexible working hours
Ability to remote work (a few days in month)
Offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk, Warsaw (possibility to work between different offices)