We offer work from office in
- 3+ years of mobile development experience (any technology),
- 6+ months of cross-platform development experience (focus on Flutter),
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1),
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Experience working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Mobile app development,
- Design and implementation of advanced mobile apps for international clients,
- Active participation in project implementation and creation of innovative solutions, supporting startup projects,
- Cooperating with backend and native developers,
- Supporting analysts and system architects.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun, Gdańsk or Warsaw or fully remotely,
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.
Accessories (headphones etc.)
Flexible working hours
Ability to remote work (a few days in month)
Offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk, Warsaw (possibility to work between different offices)