- Very good knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin,
- Knowledge of Android platform,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Other platforms experience - WEB, iOS,
- Knowledge of other mobile platforms,
- Knowledge of RxJava, Retrofit, Glide, FastAdapter, ButterKnife,
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform,
- Design pattern knowledge,
- Unit test design.
- Implementation and design of dedicated, native mobile apps for Android platform,
- Creating and maintaining projects’ technical documentation.,
- Design and implementation of advanced mobile app projects for international clients, creating new solutions, supporting startup projects,
- Development of itCraft products.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun or Gdansk,
- Some remote work available (2-3 days a month),
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.