4 500 - 6 500 PLN
+ VAT (B2B)
We offer work from office in
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role,
- Knowledge of error reporting tools (eg. Mantis, JIRA, Bugzilla, Redmine or others),
- Knowledge of software development methodologies,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Knowledge of SQL,
- Basic programming abilities - PHP or Java, web technologies - HTML/JS,
- Practical knowledge of automatic testing tools,
- Knowledge of test support tools,
- Practical knowledge of Linux environment,
- Technical degree.
- Software Quality Control,
- Software testing - mobile and web apps,
- Creating test cases,
- Creating functional and technical documentation.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun or Gdansk,
- Some remote work available (2-3 days a month),
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.
Accessories (headphones etc.)
Flexible working hours
Ability to remote work (a few days in month)
Offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk (posibility to work between different offices)