- 2+ years of experience in a similar role,
- Knowledge of error reporting tools (eg. Mantis, JIRA, Bugzilla, Redmine or others),
- Knowledge of software development methodologies,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Knowledge of SQL,
- Basic programming abilities - PHP or Java, web technologies - HTML/JS,
- Practical knowledge of automatic testing tools,
- Knowledge of test support tools,
- Practical knowledge of Linux environment,
- Technical degree.
- Software Quality Control,
- Software testing - mobile and web apps,
- Creating test cases,
- Creating functional and technical documentation.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun or Gdansk,
- Some remote work available (2-3 days a month),
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.