We offer work from office in
- Experience in Responsive Web Design programming,
- Knowledge of the Angular, and/or AngularJS frameworks,
- English knowledge at a level enabling reading and creating of technical documentation,
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good feel of graphic design of websites and mobile apps (a portfolio of created websites welcome),
- Knowledge of design patterns,
- Experience working in Agile Scrum methodology,
- Experience in PHP programming (apps),
- Experience writing back-end code (PHP, Java, or others).
- Working as part of a team developing web, mobile apps and websites(RWD),
- Design and implementation of advanced web and mobile apps for Polish and international clients,
- Active participation in project implementation and creation of innovative solutions, supporting startup projects,
- Cooperating with backend and mobile developers,
- Supporting analysts and system architects.
- Attractive salary,
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- In-house work at one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Torun or Gdansk,
- Some remote work available (2-3 days a month),
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting your English with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- All necessary work tools,
- Team building events and trips.
Accessories (headphones etc.)
Flexible working hours
Ability to remote work (a few days in month)
Offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk (posibility to work between different offices)