- Very good knowledge of Java and Spring Framework or Node.js framework,
- Good knowledge of relational databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or/and others,
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs with good understanding of HTTP and JSON,
- Experience using CI/CD tools, understanding of deployment pipelines, knowledge of Git & Gitflow,
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1),
- Fluent Polish (min. C1).
- Knowledge of popular Java platform frameworks, technologies and libraries, eg. Spring, JPA, Hibernate,
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (NoSQL),
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services or Amazon Web Services,
- Knowledge of Docker,
- Knowledge of mobile app development frameworks,
- Knowledge of design patterns, clean architecture and clean code,
- Test writing experience,
- Agile/Scrum experience,
- Team leading experience.
- Implementation of dedicated applications,
- Design and implementation of advanced web applications for both domestic and foreign clients,
- Active participation in creating of new solutions and improvements for startup projects,
- Cooperation with the front-end, Android, and iOS teams,
- Collaboration with the UX / UI team when designing the application,
- Creating technical documentation.
- Attractive employment conditions,
- B2B contract,
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń or Gdańsk,
- Flexible working hours - also a partial possibility of remote work (a few days a month),
- As a leading provider of mobile and web solutions, we offer work on exciting IT projects for big polish and global brands and startups,
- Self development opportunities - we appreciate your drive for growing your knowledge and technical skill set,
- Perfecting language skills with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- Team-building events and trips.